Community Wellness Expo
Shady Grove is hosting a FREE Community Wellness Expo on Saturday, June 2, from 8:00-11:00 am. The Sophie House 5k will start and finish on our campus while this brand new community outreach event is happening! We are partnering with The Sophie House to bring local health and wellness practitioners to campus to provide information about having strong minds, bodies, and spirits.
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS OF A HEALTHY MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT FROM LOCAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS PRACTITIONERS.
- 9Round 30 Minute Kickbox Fitness-Henrico
- Obstacle Course, Prize Wheel, and More - Tae Kwon Do America of Richmond
- ACAC Fitness & Wellness Centers-Short Pump - Club & Membership Information
- 30 Minute ShBam Demo - ACAC Group Exercise Instructor Joy Laurence
- Health and Wellness Assessment and Q&A ACAC Personal Trainer Ike Pethtel
- End of Life Doulas from Peaceful Passings
- The Alzheimer's Association
- Stay Strong
- Complimentary Mini Facial Lifts - Hand & Stone Massage
- Anthony’s Massage & Body Works
- Complimentary Skin Cancer Screenings - Dr. Robert Schmidt, West End Facial Plastic Surgery
- Family Chiropractic Center of Richmond
- RVA Children’s Dentistry, Sobia Carter DDS
- Samples of Artistry, Nutrilite, & XS Products
- Loose Leaf Tea Samples from Steeped Tea
- SeasonalRoots.com - Online Farmers Market
- Juice Plus+
Questions about the community wellness expo? Contact Lauren Adkins, Director of Adult Discipleship at 804-360-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.