Please remember to adhere to social distancing recommendation of not gathering in groups of 10 or more and maintaining a 6 foot distance between others
Respect space of others if coming on campus to pickup or drop off supplies
- Looking for a daily devotional, click HERE for the Upper Room
Sewing Seeds of Hope
- Click HERE for instructions for various masks or HERE for EZ-Mask instructions. Bins of fabric and accessories available on the back porch of office.
Chilren's Ministry Activities
- Join Ms. Kate for Crafts - Join in at 11:30 am on Tuesdays at Treehouse at the Grove. This is a Facebook Private Group so be sure to request to join the group in advance so you will be ready to go every Tuesday and parents should always supervise their children on social media.
- Gratitude Calendar - Click HERE to get your 30 days of Gratitude Calendar
Make t-shirt Jump Ropes
- Click HERE for instructions to braid jump ropes (kits are available on the back porch of office). Click HERE to watch a short "how to" video.
- Click HERE for instruction to cut shirts if you have shirts to use.
Baby Bundles Ministry
- Baby Bundles is a ministry of the Care Committee, providing "bundles" for newborns and their families within our congregation. If you knit or crochet, they would love to have some baby blankets to put in the bundles. EMAIL Polly Rowan with any questions.
Caring Clothes Closet
- There are many giving opportunities to support the CCC. They are currently collecting food, travel size toiletries, clothing, and back to school pencil boxes. Donation requirements are very specific so please click HERE for guidelines. Have questions? EMAIL Caring Clothes Closet.
Food Distribution to Students/Families
- HandsOn Greater Richmond is registering volunteers to work in small teams of 8 persons or less to distribute food to Richmond Public School students and their families at 20 school sites. These distribution centers will operate in 3-hour shifts from 7:30 am to 10:30 am and from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Food will not be hot; volunteers will be packing and distributing packaged food. If you are interested, send Sylvia an EMAIL for more information. Volunteers must be 18 or older and have no concerns about recent exposure to the virus.