The Way: Walking in the Footprints of Jesus
by Adam Hamilton
“Using historical information, archaeological data, and stories of the faith, Hamilton follows in the footsteps of Jesus from his baptism to the temptations to the heart of his ministry, including the people he loved, the parables he taught, the enemies he made, and the healing he brought.” - from adamhamilton.org
Join your friends and church family at Shady Grove UMC in a study that retraces the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. In Lent and Easter of 2017, we experienced the passion of Christ suffering and crucifixion in a church-wide study of 24 Hours That Changed the World by Adam Hamilton. This year we will again offer multiple meeting times throughout the week to discuss the weekly readings and watch the engaging videos of Hamilton in the Holy Land, walking in the steps of Christ. The Way: 40 Days of Reflection is a daily devotional Hamilton wrote to further enhance your Lenten experience. Why give something up for Lent? Why not try something new?
Use this Google form to reserve study books, devotionals, or to sign up for a class. Questions? Contact Lauren Adkins at email@example.com.
Study meeting times include:
- MEN'S Thursday Morning, 6:45-7:45 am, DOG House, starting February 15, 2018
- WOMEN'S Friday Morning, 9:45-11:00 am, C-2 Chapel Building, starting February 16, 2018
- Sunday Mornings, 9:30-10:30 am, C-3 Chapel Building, starting February 18, 2018
- WOMEN'S Sunday Evening, 5:00-6:00 pm, C-3 Chapel Building, starting February 18, 2018
- Wednesday Evening, 6:15-7:15 pm, room 203 Education Building, starting February 21, 2018
Use the Google form to sign up for a class.