On the day of worship, take your temperature. If you have a fever above 100.4 degrees, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, GI issues, chills, or new loss of taste or smell, please enjoy Worship from Home.
Please contact the pastor if you would like to have a prayer time together.
Click on image to register to help us for planning
**Weather Related Information**Please note that outdoor/drive-in worship is scheduled rain or shine, but we do adjust the altar area and parking/seating arrangements. If chance of rain is limited, you will still have the option to sit outside, but if heavier rain is expected drive-in will still happen! Please follow the direction of the parking attendants when you come for worship. In the event of severe storms, we will do our best to notify you in advance of any changes to worship.
Just a few things to keep in mind with drive-in worship!
Please follow the direction of the parking attendants and ushers
- Distanced seating will be in part of the parking lot and the grassy area between the fellowship hall and the office. Please keep 6 foot distance with all persons not in your family from when you leave your car to when you return.
- Masks are required for outdoor seating.
- If you plan to sit outdoors, please park in the back lot and walk (masks on) between the sanctuary and education building towards the fellowship hall and follow the direction of the ushers.
- If you need to park closer, please come to the front lot and let the parking attendants know you wish to sit outdoors.
- You must complete the Conference Health Form, a link to complete it will be displayed immediately after you submit registration for worship. This form must be completed weekly.
Stay in your Car
- If you plan to stay in your car, come to the front lot and let the parking attendants know you wish to stay in your car.
- Listen on 95.1 (subject to change) on your FM radio or open your windows and listen from the outdoor speakers