Currently not all groups are during the COVID-19 pandemic, but many are meeting virtually. You may view specific pages for groups, contact the leader, check out What's Happening, or email Beanie Kelly, Director of Adult Discipleship to learn more.
Join us after 8:15 am or before 11:00 am worship services!
- Adult Sunday School Contact Jeff Samford for more information. EMAIL JEFF
- Sunday Women’s Study Contact Adrienne Knox for more information. EMAIL ADRIENNE
- Wednesday Night - Several opportunities exist to join for various book and Bible Studies. Current studies are listed on the Adults page. Registration for classes is available through Realm.
- Women’s Bible Study, contact Beanie Kelly for more information. EMAIL
Monthly meetings you don’t want to miss!
United Methodist Men Monthly Dinner and Meeting First Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm in the fellowship hall. LEARN MORE
Betty Fairbanks Circle – Second Monday of the month at 1:00 pm in the education building. The circle does not typically meet in June, July, and August. LEARN MORE
- JOY@SGUMC - Just Older Youth at Shady Grove United Methodist Church - Third Wednesday of the month at 11:00 am in the fellowship hall, from September to May. LEARN MORE
Prayer Shawl Ministry – Last Tuesday of the month from 2:00-4:00 pm (meeting held offsite). LEARN MORE
Questions? Call the church office at 360-2600 or email Beanie Kelly at EMAIL.